One of the toys that Creative Toyshop carries is the Rosegarden Palace, a beautiful castle for every princess, fairy, king & queen. Half the fun comes in building the toys. The pieces are already pre-punched, making them a cinch to put together. Best of all, you don't even need glue or scissors! I was impressed with the sturdiness of the cardboard - it's not flimsy at all, making it an ideal canvas to decorate on and decorating your creation is the other half of the fun! The palace is a great choice for parents who want to promote their children's creativity, and it is a wonderful, unique present for a kid that wants a cool toy. The Rosegarden Palace is easy to build and decorate with the included 12 markers (non-toxic, washable) or with any craft materials, acrylic paint, watercolor, rhinestones, scrap paper, glitter and aluminum foil — anything that comes to the creative mind. The approximate size of the castle is 9" x 9" x 11" when finished, perfect for Polly Pockets, Playmobile or similar sized toys. It is recommended for children 4 and up.
This is exactly what parents look for when they want to promote their child's creativity while making an eco-friendly purchase. From the decorating to the pretend play that ensues, your child’s imagination will explore and expand as they play with it. I know my almost 6 year old daughter will love it!
Note: by entering this giveaway, you are actually entering to win all the toys in Group 4. The more individual posts you enter, the more of a chance you have to win the Group prizes. The entries will be combined from all posts and a winner selected, so you have a chance to win the Group prizes even if you only enter on one post.
In addition to this giveaway, The Creative Toyshop is donating a Rosegarden Palace to the Relief Nursery of Collin County in Plano, TX as a part of our Kids & Charity Giveaway!
To enter to win a Dragonrock Castle do the following:
- Visit Creative Toyshop and pick your favorite item that they carry besides the Rosegarden Palace .
- Come back here and leave a comment telling us which other item was your favorite
To earn extra entries:
- Post our Because It’s Christmas button on your site (you can find the code for it on the middle right sidebar) - 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Blog about this giveaway and link back here and to Creative Toyshop. (the links must be active/clickable) - 5 EXTRA ENTIRES
- Subscribe to our updates. - 1 EXTRA ENTRY
- Enter a Because It’s Christmas giveaway over at What's That Smell? and/or 3 P’s Mama Says and come back here and tell us which post/giveaway you entered on. - 1 EXTRA ENTRY PER POST/GIVEAWAY ENTERED
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry, ie: if you blog about this, leave 5 separate comments.
Giveaway will run through Nov. 30th at noon central time and is open to the USA.
Because It's Christmas began Nov. 10th and runs through the end of November on my Review and Giveaway Blog, 3 P's Mama Says... where somethin' is ALWAYS happening!